06 September 2007

Prizes

The September online mall crawl is officially on. I can't tell you how badly I do not want to do it this time around. I'm tired...tired of being on the computer so much. But alas, who can resist the wonderful prizes to be won? Not I! *sigh*

If you haven't heard of it, check it out at www.quiltindex.com It's a wonderful way to find lots of great online quilt shops. So my desire to skip the crawl has nothing to do with how I feel about it...but more because it seems that I'm always on this darn computer and never getting anything done!

Speaking of which, I have 2 projects that must get out...in fact, they're late! But I just can't seem to motivate myself to finish them. What's worse, is they're simple! I know I should just force myself to start on them...I'll enjoy myself and I'll feel so good when I finish...but alas, I'm still hiding from them!

Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: