01 October 2007

Now that's just funny!

When I first chose the layout of my blog I put that Adsense thing at the bottom of my page. It said it would have fitting content...I had no idea how. Well, it must pick up on words I use. Wouldn't you know I have 2 ads about killing bugs on my bug-loving blog! Irony at it's finest!

I wonder what sort of ad I'd have if I was talking more about my quilting?

On Wednesday I am taking a beginning knitting course...there will be 5 sessions. I'm very excited! I've knit before, but nothing but drab scarves, and I'm ready to make things I actually want! I'm a frilly romantic sort of gal! There are a couple of great books out there that are just perfect for me! There's Knitting Loves Crochet by Candi Jensen and Romantic Style by Jennie Atkinson. I thought there was a third, but I'm not seeing it right now. If you like romantic things, check them out!

1 comment:

kcamou said...

LOL, the Adsense... well, doesn't that just sum up some of life's little jokes! I can't wait to see what you make in your knitting class!