31 December 2008

New Year's Eve

Sure doesn't feel like New Year's Eve! My plans for the day are to get some lo's done for various challenges that I had wanted to enter, make a lo about the new year and what I want from it, and maybe run some errands. Perhaps that sounds reasonable, but believe me, it's not. That's way too much stuff for one day...at least one of my days!

At the very least I have to go to the post office where a package is patiently waiting for me! (Oh, and no, there's no sign of the UPS man in the near future. Unless they decided not to update their computers!)

What are your hopes for the new year? Any resolutions? I have one...it's a broad spectrum one though! I am actively going to make my house something I'm proud of! I'm always complaining about how ugly it is, blah, blah, blah. Well I'm going to do something about that! (not that I can do much, mind you. It is what it is. But just because the structure is ugly doesn't mean its contents have to be! Or that I should just give up!) Wish me luck on this!

1 comment:

Marion said...

Erica -- any word yet? I just looked at your creations and what a great job you have done! Happy New Year my friend! Hugs~