01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Although, I have to admit I don't feel very happy at all. I'm in a mood, it's dismal outside...

Dh thought we might go to IKEA to look at more storage furniture for my craft room, but I think I may just take a nap this afternoon and start the day over. You know I'm REALLY in a mood if I say no to shopping! ;)

On a positive note, the UPS man came yesterday! Yay! It was fun to open the packages because I'd had enough time to completely forget what I bought. (Though that really doesn't require that much time. I even had duplicate items in those orders and I didn't even make them a week apart!)

3 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Sorry about not making the DT.. I've been there four times in the past six months.. I know the sting of rejection. Just keep trying :)

Congrats on finally getting your package!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Oh yeah.. I also meant to write that I'm totally jealous you have an IKEA near you. If we had one, I'd have an Expedit shelving unit. I want one SO bad! The nearest IKEA is 2.5 hours away. BOO!!

robin said...

sorry about your pink paislee disappointment, but there will be many other opportunities for you, I am SURE! Tomorrow is another day, and another day to SHOP, SCRAP, or PLAY!!! :)

Have a good one!