20 February 2009

Friday!!!

Yay! O yay, yay, yay! I'm so glad it's Friday! And the sun is out! And I'm in a good mood for the second day straight!

Have I mentioned I've been sick for the past 2 weeks? It started out as a rather big cough...for about a week, with nothing else. Very odd. But now it's a little more like a regular cold...kind of. Needless to say, I'm ready for it to leave now!

Last night my husband gave the kids ropes to play with. They've been dragging them around for hours since. By the end of the weekend my eardrums will be bleeding (and my voice hoarse from asking them to quiet down), the bottoms of the furniture and walls will have a notch in them, and the cat will collapse. But they're having tons of fun! ;)

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hope you are feeling better ASAP. Be thankful your hubby did not give the kids a drum set...and don't let him read this in case it gives him ideas!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, I appreciate that! xOxO deb