10 July 2009

So I was wrong...

Our anniversary is on the 6th, not the 7th. Oops! Actually, I make that mistake a lot. I wonder why?

So today is Friday! Which, as you know, is my favorite day. This weekend is the start of a quilt shop hop in the south middle part of WA and in to OR. I really want to go. Crabapple Hill is having an open house just for shop hoppers! Oh I really, really want to go. But it's all hanging on whether or not dh gets any checks. He's done the work, but the payments are coming in slow. Some late...

So on the subject of fabric, would you like to see some?

I'm planning/stashing for a pink and brown log cabin. Here are my latest acquisitions:

Some browns...

Some pinks...
Might as well show you all of them...I'm going to use this rick rack in it as well...

As I was taking these fabrics out I saw a little kit I have for a pin cushion. I should make that up today. Maybe I will and show you tomorrow. It's so cute! I also want to make up some pot holders. My friend made me some and they're so darn handy. I have those silicone ones, which are great, but not the easiest to grab stuff with. But I do like that it's no big deal to get them wet...

I've also promised a game of uno and chess to my son. Such an exciting life I lead...

No comments: