13 September 2009

Oh happy day!

How could I not be happy? Look at what my dear, sweet, wonderful, did I mention sweet jj got for me yesterday...She's the cutest HK I've ever seen, and she's mine!!! Cute things just plain make me happy...

Actually, the whole day was pretty decent. We went to Rainforest cafe and met jj's dad. I sat next to my girl and she was so good and sweet. There was a guy dressed as a frog and she kept looking for him, but every time he got close she wouldn't look or move. :) There was also a balloon-animal maker. Well, he made a lot more than animals, but I don't really know what else to call him...

I've been such a busy bee today. I vacuumed the whole house, straightened up, did some laundry, etc... I really feel like I should be sewing or something to keep up this productivity streak, but alas, here I am...

I feel I must mention a giveaway over at Terri's blog. She's celebrating 1,000 sales in her Etsy shop over the last 6 months. Can you believe that? Wow! I've toyed with the idea of listing some things there, but as with everything else I put it off. So lazy, I am!

Hope your weekend was wonderful. I'm not ready for Monday, are you?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh she is gorgeous Erica!! Jj has such good taste. Thanks for the link to the giveaway xo