25 October 2009

Sunday Stash #1

Number 1...how exciting! I saw a few Sunday Stash posts over at Red Pepper Quilts and thought it was a neat idea. Then I noticed she had a button on her sidebar which led me to 1/4 of an inch. I love to share my stash, so I've decided to join in the fun!

Now as I've mentioned multiple times now, my stash is in bins, and so to get anything I have to dig (usually to the bottom) to find things. But in doing so I've found some really cute stuff! I'm a very lucky lady...

Here is a little fat quarter pack that I barely remember buying...What a smart shop to put together such an irresistible little bundle of goodness...

Go on over to Tam's blog...there's a list of the other Sunday Stashes, and check out some of her blocks! Nice!

3 comments:

midge said...

what a brilliant discovery to make at the bottom of a bin. you are indeas a lucky lady, and aren't we all to have the oppotunity to fuel our passion in such a beautiful way. welcome aboard. see you again soon

Jo said...

That really is a lovely selection of fabrics!!

Jackie said...

I love that grouping. Just bright and beautiful!!