13 November 2009

She's alive!

Yes, here I am. I've nothing to share really...oh okay, I have lots to share. But I haven't quite recovered from my crazy week (or 12 days). I just couldn't not post on my most favorite of days. Not only is it my beloved Friday (I love you friday!), but it's also the 13th...my lucky number! Such a fine day it is.

I do hope you've all had a very fine day! I hope to post something mildly fun soon! Now I'm off to order pizza... :)

P.S. to my US friends. Have you tried ordering online with domino's? It's rather nifty...

3 comments:

Greg said...

I'd order online with Domino's just to mes with them... I'm at least an hour from the closest store. Wonder if they'd still do the 30 minutes or less thing? :) You can, if your desperate, also order online from Pizza Hut.

Jackie said...

Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately! No Domino's here, but have fond memories of them from my college days.

Cathy said...

Welcome back! xo