03 December 2009

Got to run...

(The beautiful misty fog in San Francisco)

I've been wanting to post for a bit now, but just haven't found the time to sit and chat. Today I just couldn't resist telling you how excited I am about the christmas gift I'm giving my mom! I fear she (and no one else) might get as excited as I am, but I can't focus on that now. I'll just hope that my idea is as good as I think it is! ;) I'm afraid I can't tell you what I've bought or exactly what I'm doing because my mom reads this blog...but I'll show you after the day!

And though I'd love to sit here and chat about all my latest acquisitions and my recent trip, I feel I must do a bit of tidying up around here so that jj will stay in a good mood when he gets home. (I assume he's happy. When I asked him how his day was going he actually texted the word 'good' to me. I did a double take...) Anyway, his good moods are fragile, and I did spend a bit of money today, so I thought the least I could do was make the house nice (er) for him to come home to...

Talk to you soon...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Looking forward to seeing mom's gift! Hope the cleaning went well and hubs was still in a good mood.