07 December 2009

Sunday Stash #3...on Monday.

Yes, I'm a day late. I think I was really busy Sunday, but honestly, I can't even remember. In fact, for a second I thought today was Thursday and panicked because I thought I'd forgotten to do something I'd planned to do on Thursday. Then later in the afternoon I thought it was Tuesday...last Tuesday. I asked jj if he'd gotten the project done yesterday that he'd hoped to...that was last Monday! I think I need a rest...

But first, let's look at some vintage sheet squares I bought on Etsy. Oh how I love Etsy!

Aren't the colors bright and wonderful?Here are my favorites from the bunch...

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I love etsy too, and these look fabulous, such beautiful colours xo

Jackie said...

I hate those days when you think it is a different day! Beautiful squares!

corry said...

Yummie flowery fabrics..they are lovely Erica! You can post about them any day!

Bean said...

I think what's neat about fabric is that it can stand alone and look great - or group it, and it's fabulous.... so much fun - I bet you sit in the "palor counting all your" squares :)