24 January 2010

Sunday Stash #5

Sunday Stash officially starts up again today, though there's no word over at 1/4 of an inch. Hopefully all is well with Tamara.

So today I'm going to show you one of the most recent fabric purchases I've made... I got these yummy pieces from the lovely Stephanie over at Materialgal. I just adore her store!

Here are some fats... oooo, aahhh(edited 1/26...I'd had the picture upside-down! :D)

More fats, some woodsy ones that didn't want their picture taken with the springy ones. Not that they're snobs, mind you...
And I bought some yardage of these guys. A FQ just wasn't enough for these...
Did you notice anything about these pictures? The sun... yes, we had some! :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

13 comments:

Susan L (lily40au) said...

I love your choice in fabric ... especially some of the first ones. Exactly what I'm looking for.

Jackie said...

Great fabric picks! They are all wonderful! Ahhh... The sun it does wonders for the soul.

MichelleB said...

Lovely fabric! Did you check to make sure it was a full FQ? lol ;)

ChickieChirps said...

I love your fabrics! All very cool... I have those love birds too... they are so pretty.

Arabella

missi mu said...

What a great stash weekend you are having! I especially love the exclusive woodsy ones. Must remember to stash next week! Bec x

corry said...

Gorgeous fabrics! I love the pink flowers on blue from the last photo. have a good day!

Heleen said...

Hmm your fabrics are georgeous!! great stash!

plushka said...

I love the one with birds in cages! I really want to buy some too! Great stash!

Jenn said...

Lovely, lovely fabric choices!
I left a message for you over in my comment at rose hip's blog about yarn. Yes, I know I am terrible about enabling people to buy pretty yarn...can't help it, I'm an addict :)

疼痛 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blueberries in the fields said...

hello erica ! thanks so much for visitng my little blog. and good luck for the giveaway. my avatar is acually a muffinpie doll. they are very popular in my shop. i should list some new ones this week if you want to peek :)too bad i missed the swap. i would've make one to give out.
you are so lucky to have such an early spring.:(
i will have to wait another 2 months and hope to see something sprout from the cold ground. snif!
love your blog, will come again H
hugs ♥
monique

Christy said...

There's nothing like fabric happiness!

vanessa said...

Ooooh! I saw your link to Material Gal's site, and thought, "I'm not going to click on it!" Then I came to your last photo, and saw the fabrics, especially that one top right hand corner, with the pink flowers. Good thing I couldn't find it on her site! Yummy! Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)