13 February 2010

Sappy Saturday #3

Hello, it's me. I've thought about posting for a long, long time. :D That's actually true, but it's also a play on today's very lovely Sappy Saturday song, Hello It's Me by Todd Rundgren. It's one of my very favorites. (How many times am I going to say that, I wonder?!)


I'm listening to it now. There's just something wonderful about it for me...though the 'Shake Your Booty' in the background is a little distracting. I got my kids those music playing cards for Valentine's Day. You know you can completely personalize them if you order them online from Hallmark. I put their pictures in them, and chose the songs. Shake Your Booty is one of the most danced-to songs in this house, and it's perfect for my girl, who does indeed like to shake her booty. Sadly her card is starting to give out from all the action...

I do hope to make a regular post soon. I have things to tell, but I've been rather out of sorts lately... It's been a while, hasn't it?

Have a lovely Valentine's weekend! Go buy something pink! ;)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That is another great song. Now I am singing it in my head, my family wouldn't be happy if I sang out loud.