15 May 2010

And the winner is....


Did I say I would pick a winner yesterday?  I think I did.  Well, yesterday ended up being a busier day than I'd planned.  Yes, I was busy...shopping.  :D   I bought some more plants.  I just love plant shopping, but then I like most types of frivolous shopping. 
 
(my very favorite rhododendron, Percy Wiseman.  I love you Percy...)

I've bought quite a few fun plants this past month.  I'm usually more of a shrub buyer, but lately I've been doing the perennial and annual thing.  After all, you can (unfortunately) have too many shrubs.  Not that I do (yet...).  But I need to pace myself.  I might need to save some space just in case I see something fabulous years from now...

(a new rhododendron.  Okay, so I've bought a few of those too...)

I'm super happy to announce my winner!  I truly would have been excited for any one of you (I love you all)...but it turns out my winner is special.  This was her first giveaway entry ever!  How awesome is that?!?  Not only that, but she was the first to comment.  Kala, its you!  :D   (The random number thingy actually caught me off guard.  I suppose the first and last numbers of my limit were the last I expected to see.)

So Kala, please e-mail me with your address and I'll send those lovelies right away!  Oh I hope you love them!  :) 

3 comments:

Fleurette said...

Congrats to the winner! Love the colour of your rhododendron!

Annie @ Birdcages n Butterflies x said...

Pretty pics hun!! Congrats to the winner of the giveaway too!!! Thans for your lovely comment on my blog hunny x
Annie x

wadenest@gmail.com said...

So what did you give away??? Nichole/The Happy Wren