07 February 2011

Ready for Friday!


Yes!  I'm already ready for Friday.  That's what happens after a disappointing weekend.  It's sad, because there were elements that could have made it great, like buying a new stove and refrigerator.  I won't go into the details, so let's go right to my finish...


I wish I could say I was super happy with my new pillow.  It was so much better in my head.  :)  But it'll look nice and bright against the white couch, and I promise myself to try not to focus on the sewing and such.  Which button do you like better?  Did you notice they were different?  My favorite is the blue.  I was going to do a white button on one side, but I can't find my white fabric!!!  Needless to say (yet again) I can't wait to get my stuff out of bins!  After 20 minutes I gave up looking for it.  I'm lucky I found my super long needle to attach them!

So that's a finish!  Is it my first this year?  I think so...  That's pretty darn good, for me.  (Well, I did make this little handle cover thing for this plastic basket that digs into my hand.  But I'm not showing you that until I do a better job on it.  I rushed and it shows.  And I only finished one of them.)

My hexagon papers should be arriving somewhat soon.  I'm excited to get started on that again.  Please, oh please, don't let this motivation disappear before they get here!  :D 

Hope you had a better weekend!  :)

7 comments:

Hen said...

The cushion looks great, Erica. Hurry up those hexys!
Hen x

Anna said...

I love the cushion, it's going to brighten up any room. And I agree, I like the blue button best!

Jackie said...

Love the pillow!! Bright happy goodness!

fafaruban said...

Ce coussin est très joli, super

A Seam to Sew said...

I really like the pillow! I love the cheery colors!

Kala said...

Love the pillow...I like the blue button best. Wish you had a better weekend. Sending good thoughts your way.

Cathy said...

I think it is absolutely gorgeous Erica. Adore the riot of colours you have used. Annoying those hexies still haven't turned up! xo