06 July 2011

Today is a special day

Hello! I haven't been around for a while because June pretty much sucked the life out of me. Oh it was a horrible month! And what better way to send off a month than with a broken laptop screen. Ahh, no better way. So this will probably be a pictureless post.

I have so many things I could share, but let's wait until I can do so with my regular camera and keyboard, shall we? (jj keeps interrupting me with text messages!)

So, you want to know what's special about today? Today's my 12th wedding anniversary! And that means that tomorrow will be the first day of our 13th year! (13 is my lucky number!) I don't really expect anything amazing to happen, it just makes it special.

Want to know something else that's wonderful and unintentionally timed perfectly? Well, I decided to start eating right months ago and I'm officially my pre-pregnancy weight!!!! Woo! (Please note that I said pre-pregnancy, not pre-marriage. I have a bit to go before that happens!)

Of course that means new clothes, as my other pants very literally fall off while I'm walking! :) I can't tell you how wonderful it was to walk into my old favorite store (Eddie Bauer) and fit into whatever I tried on! (not to say that everything looked good, of course! ;D) It feels amazing!

Okay, that's enough for now. Thank you for sharing my joy. Hope you have a lovely day! I'll be back with some sharing as soon as we get my poor computer fixed...

3 comments:

Jennifer at Ellison Lane Quilts said...

Congrats on the new skinny! And on your anniversary. My 5th is coming up this weekend. :)

OkiJenninGA said...

So happy for you...Happy Anniversary! Praying you have another 13 years together. And congrats for losing the weight! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wedding anniversary, and the weight loss! It must feel good, keep it up!!

Lea from MN