23 September 2011

Up and running!

Hello, hello!  According to Blogger I've been without a computer for more than two months, and that's about what it felt like.  At first it was slightly refreshing not having a computer...though in what capacity, I don't know, because I still had my phone.  But you know, after a while that tiny screen starts feeling really tiny.  So here I am, with a new screen (though different, and not as brilliant as my old one) and a newly-fixed internet connection.  (Yup, that 'broke' too.)  I must say, it feels really good to look at a large screen and type on a real keyboard.  Aaahhhhh...

So I hope you've all been having a better summer that I have.  Oh wait!  Summer is over now, isn't it?  Craziness!  I don't really know how I feel about that.  I love fall weather, but I'm not ready for the early sunset.  Really, really not ready!  Are you ready for fall?  (Or spring for my opposite-end friends.)
jj was going to mow the lawn, so I gathered the slugs and brought them to safety

I wish I had something wonderful to tell you about.  Actually, I might...but you know I don't remember anything.  So for now I'll just say "Hi, I'm back!"  And I'll talk to you later...

1 comment:

Kala said...

I have never seen slugs like those. I am so glad your back. Sad that your summer sounds not so good. I hope that things are looking up.