13 July 2012

A peek

Hello there!  I'm back!  :)  And with news...well, sort of news.  My room is (practically) finished!  Just the window moulding is left.  Ahh, it's the best room in the house, by far.  And I shall have a reveal of sorts very soon.  I haven't actually used it yet though.  For one thing, we've been vacationing and visiting, and another, it's going to be hard to leave my dining room-crafting ways.  It's rather cozy in here.  I'm right where the action is and all.  But I do hope to bring some action into my room.  Give the kids fun things to work on and whatnot.  Here's a peak!

I love my door!

I love my knob!

So for now I'll show you some pictures of what we've been up to.  :)

We went camping about a month ago.  It was COLD.  In the mid 40's (that's 5C for my int'l friends.  Is that right?  My calculator says so, but that sounds so cold...)
the river was loud.  my girl asked if they turned it off at night.  :D

 The campfire was my friend, to say the least.  And I believe* I broke my little toe 2 weeks before, so it was a little unhappy, but luckily it didn't hurt once we started walking for extended bits of time.  I guess it warmed up my foot.  Yay. (*I never went to the doctor, but when I smacked it against the concrete I heard a snap, and it's still swollen looking after almost 2 months.  Yes, I know, I should go to the doctor.)
brr
love this place.  so beautiful.
such beautiful weeds
And then my parents came for a visit, and we took a drive east...
there's little I like better than mountains.  they call to me, "erica, come visit us..."

Well, I hope to post again soon with some craft room eye candy.  I hope you'll love it as much as I do.  :)



4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

wow what amazing scenery..........gorgeous..........

Cathy said...

Lovely to see you again Erica and wow, your holiday pics are incredible! Breathtaking! And I love the peek into your new room, cannot wait to see what you are creating in there. xo

Catia Pinho said...

Dear Érica,

I loved your blog and started to follow him today. Visit my blog, hope you, asantafelicidade.bolgspot.com

Xoxo Catia

Regina said...

Hello Erica, it was very nice to read your comment at my blog.

A month ago was June, and it was that cold there?!?!?! And you went camping? You are brave.

But cold, or not, this place is beautiful, beautiful! I hope one day my husband and I go and visit WA, it might be a really gorgeous state.

ps.: I hope your little toe gets better soon.