16 July 2013

I love instagram!


Hello there!  I had high hopes for this week.  I wanted to post here, print out some pictures for scrapbooking, tidy the house and spend lots of time with my kids.  But, for various reasons, none of that is happening.  But I shant complain!

I have a ton to share.  We've gone on some road trips and such.  Hmm...maybe not a ton, but lots.  :D  But given my exhaustion from doing a bunch of nothing, that will have to wait 'til later.

I just thought I'd quickly tell you that I've joined instagram.  I didn't get the hubbub at first (I'm always late to the party), but I just love it!  You can see my feed HERE.  Nothing special, just me sharing stuff.  I would love to share beautiful photos like the people I follow, but I just don't see a whole lot of beauty around me.  I'm slowly (a.k.a. lazily) trying to change that. :)

I'll also share a funky project I completed.  I think I mentioned that I got a new car.   Sadly, as comfy and gadget-laden as my minivan was, I'm just not (100% not) a minivan kind of person.  It was an impulse buy, highly (completely) driven by jj.  I have a thing about cars.  I want mine to reflect my personality. Well my new car (truck?) does that.  It's a relatively rugged ORV, and he needed that extra erica touch.  So I made him a bunting! 


I made it out of a tarp.  I hadn't realized it was jj's only tarp, but how perfect is it?  Anyway, he's so me, and I absolutely love him.  He's going to take us to fun places, like...


...sand dunes.  Or not.  I swear we almost got stuck.  Maybe with different tires... 

Anyhoo, I'd better get back to my nothing.  Hopefully I'll get to those pics soon...


1 comment:

Heather said...

Ha ha - LOVE the bunting!!